Home & Residential Services
Having trouble getting into your home or unable to find your keys, broken key, or just moved to a new home, apartment, and need locks replaced or re-keyed.
Most break-ins happen during the day, while the family is at work or school through an open or unlocked window or door.
Do you know how safe your home is?
Whether you’re home or away on vacation, we can give you piece of mind. Schedule a visit to your home without any charge to you from one of our experienced technicians, they will share tips and recommendations accordingly to keep your house secure.
Lock City locksmith can help you with any of your needs. We are trained with the latest in residential locks such as restricted keys and grades 1,2 and 3.
Let one of our certified and licensed locksmith technicians help you.
Our Home locksmith services: lock replacements, re-key locks, key extractions, pad locks, emergency lockouts, safe box opening, door replacement and more.
Finally, Lock City works with different contractors, for instance, law-firms and realtors, we can handle any job just ask what we can do for you with our residential locksmith services.
TIPS FOR SECURING YOUR HOME
- ALARM SYSTEM. A study of Rutgers University proved that criminal avoid houses with professionally monitored alarm systems. This research also proved that the more houses with monotored alarms in a neighborhood, the safer the neighborhood.
- GARAGE SECURITY. Frost or cover your garage windows. Don’t do thieves any favors by enabling them to see when your vehicle is gone. A better idea would be to replace the door with one without windows.
- SECURITY LIGHTS. Light up the house. Scare off thouse unsavory characters with motion-sensor lights.
- TOUGH GLASS. Consider investing in superior doors and windows that aren’t as easy to break through and that are equipped with glass sensors that notify you when yours windows are broken into.
- SHRUBBERY. Maintain shruberry so that it’s tall enough to create a barrier, but low enough that an intruder can’t hide.
- HOME SECURITY SIGNS. Placing these signs around your home’s perimeter can deter criminals by letting them know that the house is being monitored against crime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other important tips here.
When is time to rekey? Click here for the answer.
residential locksmith in virginia,lock safe in virginia,lock change in virginia,Garage access door,Door knob,Deasbolt,Broken key,lost key,Rekey,change lock,Change key,Door not latching,Door not closing,Door ,broken,House locked out,Threshold,Keypad lock,Battery replacement lock,Safe box,Key combination lock