- August 11, 2017
- Posted by: Miguel Lémus
- Category: lock city locksmith
Rekey your house. There are many reasons why you may want to seriously consider getting your property re-keyed. These are just some of the most common reasons:
- You just purchased a new house. You just purchased a new home and you haven’t replaced the locks directly after moving in. Construction workers, remodelers, cleaners, realtors and different companies might have key copies from before you purchased the house.
- If you lose your keys. If your key has been lost or even after if it was returned to you .
- If a roommate moves out. Once your roommate moves out, you do not know if your roommate gave a key to somebody else.
- Having a spare key never be returned. If you let a friend, neighbor or dog walker borrow a spare key and it is never returned to you. Even if you trust the person, it never hurts to have your home quickly re-keyed if you are leaving on a vacation.
- After a divorce. It is important to rekey your house to protect your possessions and avoid any possible confrontation.
- If an employee quits or is fired and never returns their keys. Your property value and belongings are really important, plus you don’t want to stop your business because someone sabotaged your property.
Getting a Licensed Locksmith Company to rekey your house will give you an added sense of security and peace of mind, because you will know exactly how many keys you have and who has those keys.
.If you need immediate service, or have questions, give Lock City Locksmith a call today at (703) 981 9911.